Hollicom love working with people who have the same passion for results driven communications and marketing as we do.
So if you think you would like to work with us, we would love to hear your story
Social Media Executive – Job Description
Hollicom are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail.
The right candidate will join a team of some of the UK’s most experienced communications and marketing experts in our Glasgow office.
As Social Media Executive you will work with our Social Media Creative Lead and Senior Account Manager to become an online voice and content curator for our clients, implementing effective social media marketing campaigns, creating high quality content and providing excellent client services.
You will play an essential role in an expanding team, helping to deliver excellent work for our clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Develop and implement social media marketing campaigns for our clients:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (including photos, video, written and podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to reviews and inquiries through social media while cultivating leads and sales for the client
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts
- Oversee social media asset design
- Design, create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns in alignment with client’s brand and marketing campaign
- Analyse key metrics and change social media strategy based on findings
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impacts of social campaigns
- Compile reports for client and internal use showing results
- Help build and maintain good relationships between Hollicom and the client
- Prepare and present social media strategy pitches to clients
Curate and develop Hollicom’s own social media
- Create and curate content for Hollicom’s social media
- Develop Hollicom’s online presence and use social media to celebrate the great work Hollicom does with clients
- Use Hollicom’s social media as an outreach tool to expand community and influencer base
- Update Hollicom website
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and keep Hollicom team up to date with latest trends and new influencers
Skills and Experience
- Great design skills; experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premier
- Great copy writing and language skills essential
- Experience creating social media for a brand or agency
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels, tools, design and trends
- Must be a great team player with the confidence to lead on projects independently
- Must be capable of building and maintain great client relationships
- Experience directing photographers and videographers to create online content
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Good understanding of social media analytics
- Experience using MailChimp, WordPress and other CMS Systems.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Send CV and cover letter applications to Katie Palmer Katie@hollicom.co.uk