Hollicom love working with people who have the same passion for results driven communications and marketing as we do.
So if you would think you would like to work with us, we would love to hear your story
Social Media Creative Lead – Job Description
Hollicom are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail.
The right candidate will join a team of some of the UK’s most experienced communications and marketing experts in our Glasgow office.
As Social Media Creative Lead you will become an online voice and content curator for our high-profile clients, implementing effective social media marketing campaigns, creating high quality content and providing excellent client services.
You will play an essential role in an expanding team, helping to deliver excellent work for our clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Develop and implement social media marketing campaigns for our clients:
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (including photos, video, written and podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to reviews and inquiries through social media while cultivating leads and sales for the client
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts
- Oversee social media asset design
- Design, create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns in alignment with client’s brand and marketing campaign
- Analyse key metrics and change social media strategy based on findings
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring impacts of social campaigns
- Compile reports for client and internal use showing results
- Help build and maintain good relationships between Hollicom and the client
- Prepare and present social media strategy pitches to clients
Curate and develop Hollicom’s own social media
- Create and curate content for Hollicom’s social media
- Develop Hollicom’s online presence and use social media to celebrate the great work Hollicom does with clients
- Use Hollicom’s social media as an outreach tool to expand community and influencer base
- Update Hollicom website
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and keep Hollicom team up to date with latest trends and new influencers
Skills and Experience
- Great design skills; experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premier
- Great copy writing and language skills essential
- Experience creating social media for a brand or agency
- Knowledge and understanding of social media channels, tools, design and trends
- Must be a great team player with the confidence to lead on projects independently
- Must be capable of building and maintain great client relationships
- Experience directing photographers and videographers to create online content
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Good understanding of social media analytics
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Send CV and cover letter applications to Katie Palmer Katie@hollicom.co.uk
PR Account Executive – Job Description
Hollicom are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial Account Executive for an excellent opportunity in our Glasgow office.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated candidate to work with some of the most experienced communication and marketing experts in the UK.
As an Account Executive you will support the Account Managers in the generation and implementation of PR and communications strategies; write press releases and update and maintain coverage reports. You will be a key part of our expanding team, and with the support of our experienced Account Directors and Account Management you will help create great stories.
With support, the successful candidate will generate social media content for a variety of platforms and implement and analyse campaigns.
You’ll be a strong writer with ability to adapt writing to different audiences. The ideal candidate will have an interest in business and financial services.
Above all we want someone who will thrive in our fast-paced, exciting agency and will love delivering great work for our clients.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide creative campaign ideas for our clients
- Produce engaging and relevant content for target media
- Research and distribute press releases with the direction of the senior team
- Help devise PR strategies with supervision from the Account Director
- Build and grow relationships with media and clients
- Take ownership of PR contacts database
- Answer inquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
- Collate coverage and analyse campaigns
- Support the PR Manager to organise press conferences and events
- Update the Hollicom website and social media channels
Experience and skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous journalism experience preferred but not essential
- Superb eye for detail
- Good knowledge of social media implementation and analytics
- An undergraduate degree in Business or Finance would be preferable, but is not essential.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Please email your CV with a covering letter to Jordan Agnew Jordan@hollicom.co.uk